Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pussy Pool Dating

Currently listeing to : E-40 Feat. 50 Cent & Too Short Bitch (Remix)

"Oh why oh why did you marry that bitch?"


So I don't know if you all noticed the passing around of sl women. It's like some women go from one dude partner box to the next. Or maybe its the passing around of men? I don't know. But maybe I am a unique soul that just want someone that's not been worn down in the sl xcite game.

Like is it really that small a world why your ex now dates your sister cousins best friends aunt? And isn't that sort of incestuous. Somewhere down the line you all the bunch of you is related. I mean I love my family but damn I don't want the same cookies my brother just licked. That's just not hygienic.

Then its the fighting over used up pussy. Like are we really quarreling about a chick both of us dug her cartoon back out and took her for her lindens? Shouldn't we sort of pound it out, like my nigga did you she buy you all of hoorenbeek too?, say word.

At the end of the day I can't be mad at the chick she just trying to keep her love life popping. But wifeing up a hoe? Son pass me your pimping card, that ain't even whats popping?

By the way if you feeling like this is directed at you...Yup It was..

No comments:

Post a Comment