Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Maiyannah Yazimoto aka "Baddest Bytch*

So the tuesday fuckery begins,

I am innocently watching purps conference, and hes arguing with a bird. As I take out my binoculars to watch pigeon in motion. I decide to click the 1st life picture where I am confronted with this...



Now the broad has this under her 1st life tab

YEA IM PRETTY AND THESE BITCHES GET MAD AT IT LMAOOO...IM NOT CONCEITED I JUZ KNOW THAT NO BITCH COMPARES TO THIS ONE...LMFAOOOO PLZ HATE BUT JUZ KNOW IT WONT MAKE YOU AS PRETTY AS ME! HAHA!!!...STiiLL LOOkyN ArOUND FAh My3 COMP3TiiTiiOn!!

1st You cant spell..

2nd You have zits turning the picture sideways wont hide it.

3rd Compared to the garanimals on sl you might be okay. But in the real world you would just be a fat bitch that no one asks on a date so you log on line to be everything you aren't in real life.

4th Pretty bitches have FULL BODY SHOTS.

Ms Maiyannah Yazimoto, you can now call yourself the "baddest bitch" because I absolutely believe you walk on all 4's and lick ya self clean.

Later Gutter Slut

No comments:

Post a Comment