Tuesday, August 25, 2009

36-2-78? Really

I'm so so so sick of these random fat ass shapes you chicks is running around in.

I had to speak out about this. I'm at the club minding my own business with this hippo hipped chick bounces my teenage avatar out the way with her ludicrous dimensions of a body. Look its fine if that's how you want your avatar to look. But quit complaining when the designer skirt only stretch so far to fit your big wide ass.

I'm amazed that you have the audacity to complain about clothing texturing not being what it should when you have stretch the textures to fit your humongous ass that you know damn well if you had it in real life it would be accompanied by an equally large gut.

For real? That's how we rolling now. Come on man this is your second life. You can keep it 100 here or not. But just quit complaining when folks laugh at your avatar that's so huge you make the heels on your stilettos lean to the side. Real Talk.

I got nothing against a phat ass, TRUST ME ON THIS! I'm your biggest advocate as long as you keep it curvy not ridiculous. You cant mean to tell me when you were in appearance you meant to put everything,ass length, butt size, and saddle on 100. You don't look hot you just look like all your prim clothes won't fit.

Incidentally most of these same chicks cant never find shoes that fit around their fat ass ankles even with a resize script...( mad at you chicks with leg muscles at 90 and above) I HATE YOU!!

I HATE YOU. GET A NEW SHAPE. SOMETHING REASONABLE DAMMIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment