Wednesday, August 5, 2009

DONE WITH IT

I'm going to start off by saying this is only a chat program. This is a place where we chat and entertain ourselves. Part of my entertainment is the truth. The truth of the matter with all the drama the last few days is that this bullshit is so serious to some of us we have to justify and validate ourselves.

So to start off with let me entertain the recent drama between Renji/Spooly/Mental/Mohag/ ... for real we are all liars at one point or another we (all 4 of us) have done something shady in our Internet past. So to sit here and be upset that we have secrets is ridiculous. Even being that we are all liars we have managed to co exists on the net. Until second life. I sit here and I laugh about rehearsals of drama, not that I haven't done it. Its funny I laugh at when folks get exposed and no one attacks them, that people are upset. I laugh at myself for losing my voice *again* over this Internet bullshit (even though I sound like the man right now chea), I laugh at mohag for using her pea brain to question people about their Internet dad and getting the wrong person. I laugh at this ridiculousness to try to bring down someones Internet reputation so you can feel like someone important.

Here are the facts on me ... I'm 30 never been kissed I only been raped (right mohag) I had the gastric bypass surgery and didn't get the extra skin removed (right mohag), I'm protecting Renji under my umbrella of good will (right mohag) I got the nigga you want though (right mohag). So these facts being true. I'm a big dumb lesbian who lets Renji control me ... even if we were to state facts he controlled you spooly for 5 months. So your putting your feelings back on me. If anyone in drama knows me, I just observe my nigga. I let it all sink in. The simple fact is I wont blast Renji/Imma for you. I wont do it because you held his lie for months. I wont believe you that you have no part in how this foul shit that is going down. Months after the fact I wont take part in your sitting around upset when you lied to Mental, Niecy, Leaveme, Jdon, Michella, all of us to our cartoon faces (this is fucking hilarious right here). If you want me to be upset I'm not in fact it lets me know that your friendship with Renji was so important that you protected him so now that your no longer friends your taking back your protection like the wicked witch of the east. I'M DONE WITH IT.

Mohag so if you read the posts above you already know what it is. Mohag like you said you don't tell people your real life information you just get on camera drunk and show your ass and tiddies. Your a whore of the worst kind. Then like all whores when no one finds you fascinating because your no longer the pretty stripper on second life since everyone is a pretty stripper. You have to lash out. You are clearly upset because a nigga on the Internet was not taken in by the rotten dirty crotch you pass out pics of on the Internet all day. At the end of every day everyone has seen a cute chick your not one of a kind nor are you special. Your just a bitch who gets drunk to forget you have to ride poles, whether dick or a stripper pole, to make your way in life. You wont ever have a man of substance because much like Drei Despres in 1 month when school starts back. Hes going to leave too. The need to have education after speaking to your dumb ass is funny. For 5000l's a month Drei will have you on his arm like decoration then after a month will discard you and we will all laugh because then your going to have to find new dick to make your life better. If y'all remember the posts in my conference Mohag admitted her pics were old from her GOOD years. Things change.

I cant have my blog without speaking on it once and for all, Mohag you actually tried to give me business advice about my spree groups. How does that look for someone with 2 degrees and a masters to let a chicken head chirp in my ears. If I need advice on sucking dick, getting my asshole licked, or riding a pole you are the resident expert until then I'm done with you. Discarded

Stay out my box ... we ain't got no beef ... for real me having drama with you giving you credit so once I'm done here its over. Your not that important and its back to business as usual.

1 comment:

  1. **DONE WITH IT**? UGH...

    SMH@ the inconsideration. U made no mention of my stalking (duke didnt know that was me in the bushes fully clad like a Japanese daimyo, samurai sword in one hand & pen & his photo in the other, yes I came prepared for an autograph) Also, I graduated from 1,200 MG's of lithium daily to zyprexa,celexa,,haldol,elevil,mellaril,& even managed to do the thorazine shuffle a few times down the Bellevue hallways. *Good News* though, it was a blessing in disguise because as I danced & thrusted my pelvis violently counter clockwise while doing the white mans overbite :P I noticed the floors were filthy, applied for a job in the Custodial Arts division & they hired me 2 weeks later.(longest 2 weeks of my life) This saved me from a life of hell.... A no end job where I had to rub witch hazel & juniper lotion all over fatso men with big red puss bumps on they lower lumbar & thoracic region as I worked as a masseuse. I doubt the tips will be as much as a janitor but one can only hope. Perhaps I can find a whacka-doo nuttier than I who will take me up on my "extras" & will tip me enough to get a pack of orange zags & some skittles. *Taste the Rainbow*

    ReplyDelete