Tuesday, August 11, 2009

5 DEMERITS AND NO TIPPING

So I was out innocently shopping with my girl Eyema Sass, so we are pondering the new items at our favorite stores when she suddenly gets a party tp. So off we go to listen to the hottest dj spin those hot mp3's right. I put on my good Epidermis Emporium skin and copykat real toe shoes (those are coming out soon) and tp over.

So the club has the dancers, the music is popping, hooooos being thrown out. I'm pushing my way through the crowd of chicks in bad diva shoes and bad textured outfits to find this...



How in the fuck you got the rez box still up in the middle of the club. What sort of temporary party facilities is this. Really I'm going to need Another Level Entertainment to put the club on another level by actually removing the damn rez box off the floor before throwing an event.

You get 5 demerits for this oversight and then I'm being kind. (I expect to be banned over this)

No comments:

Post a Comment