Monday, August 3, 2009

SUPER STAR STATUS

I got to laugh at this. Everyone knows I'm on 2 verbal abuse bans from second life. If I get into more fights that I start I can get banned. So folks want to punk me into a dispute like I'm a pussy to report me to linden labs.

Thats how we rolling Mohagany? ... Its funny you sending the tp...you saying I called the Lindens when I'm trying to avoid them. And I'm the one that catch the verbal assault ban and you start the drama. Whats funny is I wasn't even fighting a dumb hoe.Here is the part you can't ask me to take a tp then report me for a fight you started then say I picked on you. WE DONT BELIEVE YOU YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE.

So I'm no longer banned...I'm back... suck my dick!!!!

We see how its rolling around these part

No comments:

Post a Comment