Thursday, August 6, 2009

Unfit Baby Mamas

I love to chat, I love it so much I have often times neglected to do real life shit. Such as you know pay a bill on time (which is a damn shame since I'm online anyways why I can't log on to Bank Of America website and pay it). But hey that's me I'm a complete loser.

What I can't see is being so involved in chatting that you would be an unfit real life mom and let your dirty ass dusty kids be in the background screaming and begging for attention. Now this isnt to disrespect the kids, this is to speak about the fact that you have little shanikia in the background screaming because they done fell off the couch and your so caught up in your chat time you didn't hop your ass out your pleather walmart computer chair to make sure he doesn't have rug burns.

You sort of people make me sick, how dare you chat so hard that you let your real life children call you by your internet name when mommy/daddy is chatting. If your kids have ever wandered in the room while you were chatting and you have them call you by your chat name or they do it automatically you are chatting way too much to be considered a productive parent.

If I ever get a hold of the child protective services in your area I am going to call them and have them not take away your kids but confiscated your damn computer and force you to make little shanikia a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich its lunch time hoe.

LOG OFF.

1 comment:

  1. There's mad of them on SL that be on that funky bitch shit. Stanky hoes need to take care of their kids and the cribs. I been saying this for a hot minute now.

    ReplyDelete