Thursday, August 20, 2009

Response from Killa Carami Ref my post

Killa Carami send me an instant message to respond to my rumor has it post in reference to her and Jaquinn. Since the response was a note card sent to me I will break it down.

Ms Carami is to have said, "For starters if u gonna spread fucking rumors how bout spread the right rumor for 1 mysterious was a alt made for my cousin who was only played in game twice and was neva collared it was Killa who was collared . i dont know wth Dreaming is ... and lastly i left of my own free will and wasnt over a dress or anything to do with my family ... so when u go spreading shyt how bout spread the truth .. really like u have nothingelse better to do than to spread lies about me... whom you have neva met nor prolly eva seen.. get real who is childish now .... i dont even know you yet my name and my business is on this blog lmfao ... Please if u gonna tell a story how about tell the right 1 otherwise keep my name and my family out ya mouth..."

Ms Carami I sincerely feel you. I too would be very upset if someone blogged about my family members in a disparaging way. Without outing my sources I want to tell you that Rubee was in a conference and she too cleared the air that she was not collared. However she did have sex with your man. That has to hurt to have your family member slice you in such an effective manner.

To further reply to this note card you sent me. If you made the Mysterious name then in fact it would be YOUR name. Everyone has identified you with the person who was under that name. I would also like to remind you sharing passwords on second life is a TOS violation (in case you try to report me hoe I'm building my reverse defense).

You are correct I have never met or seen you. You wear divas shoes, shivers, only the lowest forms of chatter would even put those on their feet. Maybe if you had nice toes like the ones in NCORE or Moody's, or JJ's he wouldn't have slept with your sister who seems very nice (I would have chosen Rubee too, she can spell and she seemed so down to earth, Clearly the better choice).

Ms Carami I believe you left of your own free will. However, I get the feeling you still miss Jaq and probably still pine over him in folks ims. Possibly alluding to him contacting you and saying he missed you etc. I believe that the dress was just the catalysts to this whole thing. Just FYI in his conference interview with PrettyTay, he said he was going to redo those pictures, they weren't up to par. Not saying that they needed you out of them or nothing but I'm thinking that would be an upgrade.

Last but not least Ms Carami, this is a gossip blog. I will gossip about anything I want. You don't move me talking about keep my family name out your mouth. If you kept your business in house. If you stopped inviting women to your bed this probably wouldn't happen. While I'm sure your probably a lovely person you made an awesomely simple mistake and its rather sad that good common sense didn't forewarn you that this would occur.

Later Stupid face

1 comment:

  1. OMFG...I AM MISSING EVERY FUCKING THING AND I THINK ITS UN FUCKING BELIEVEABLE THAT JAQUINN IS NOW SINGLE AND IM NOT AROUND TO SNATCH HIS BALLIN ASS UP! J/K! NO SERIOUSLY THOUGH. SHIT WASNT THIS INTERESTING WHEN I WAS AROUND. AT LEAST MK'S BLOG IS KEEPING A BITCH UP TO DATE ON WHATS GOING ON WITH THE WHOSE WHO OF SL. LOVE YOU BITCH! ANYWHO. I LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR BLOG EVERYDAY MK SO KEEP EM COMING. YOU'RE LIKE THE WENDY WILLIAMS OF SL, BUT CUTE. LMAO. 2'S

    ReplyDelete