Monday, August 3, 2009

I gotta love SL

Pimping on the net..

True to my word I said if I did some dumb shit I'd blog about it...so here we go...

1) I don't give a fuck how you feel about me....I have not been blocking you from hollaring at Unyque Thorne. If you are going to let a air head jump in your box and get you pumped up and talk shit behind my back. It will go down...(soon as my voice is back)

2) If someone puts you on a blast wall and it wasn't MK. Nigga keep MK out ya mouth. How I feel about people I say. I don't have the need to talk about you behind your back. I'm too much of a BITCH not to.

3) If you were ass naked playing in your pussy on the net in a open chat room and I record you then use your image to get money off simpletons online when I was like 18 and you still mad about it when I'm 30. I'm a pimp. I used your pussy to get paid and you ain't see no profit. That makes you USED.

4) Lets pretend for a fact I was a gastric bypass surgery patient who was raped and is now a big lesbian, I live at my momma house, I am broke. But you have to play in your pussy to get Internet validation and become known. You want to be Internet popular, I still win. Because I used a pretty bitch in a smart way and got paid. I win I win.

5) I love niggas bringing me drama because they want to fight with someone else. So you set me up for a ban so you can get me out the way, I call you and that move a pussy. I'm still here bitches.

6) 2 bachelor degrees, 1 masters, 2 Business owned and operated by me, 1 car on 22's, no kids, 798 credit score, 3 rental properties..ME....

7) no degree, ex stripper, on the net for validation, reporting niggas so your pussy pics don't come out, tries real hard to sound intelligent...YOU...

8) End game playa

No comments:

Post a Comment