Thursday, August 6, 2009

When Cartoon Characters Go Wrong

So as you all know due to the restraints online I had to edit my posts so it wont be anymore copying and pasting but I will still be reporting all the second life news.

So a few days ago my good uncle Infinite Goodnight had a conference thanking everyone for voting for him in a contest. We as usual proceeded to joke and laugh with him. When suddenly out of the blue another chatter (Charltina Christensen) sent him an urban soliloquy of how hes a great man and yadii woopty woo. Basically the broad was rotating her tongue all over my dudes testicle area, giving him that super head cyber head fuck. So I comment on it. Well it would seem like this young slut wasn't happy about that. Well days go by and she sends me an IM. Mind you she's quoting TOS violations on Second Life while performing one herself, ie cyberstalking. She basically threatens me to remove my blog and then threatens to get a lawyer involved. (REALLY)

Ms Christensen then lets me know she is a holier than though Minister and her parents read my blog. Do your parents know your out there like that? I guess they know now. Does your parents know that your on the Internet threatening cartoon characters while your in my ims box calling me mentally challenged. Wouldn't the fact that your worried about what I think about your avatar make you question yourself.

Ms Christensen, I question the state of your chat time when as a minister you would be so worldly in your views to even step out like a gutter street rat to make threats, continue to im me to involved lawyers to sue a cartoon character. It would behoove you to remember that this is a game and the fact that you are so twisted in it that you take it that serious makes you like like a complete and utter joke. If any members of your congregation are reading this question yourself as to why your minister would involve themselves in such worldly matters.

oh and you have ugly shoes. Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Mufukkas who don't want their conversations "recorded" so to speak.(copy & paste), need to STFU with their fonts and mic up..

    ReplyDelete