Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Sinners

It's sunday and its the Lords day for most of you. Well in true spirit of the Lord, can we have some shame in how we do things. I want to address 2 chatters who just seem to have gotten what the Lord says just wrong.

Charltina Christennsen (I aint forgot you), you claim to be a minister in real life and your all in a tizzy that I made references to you sucking the skin off of Infinite holy dick. Yet not even a week ago they spoted you at Las Vegas Club throwing lindens in strippers thongs. I know the lord says rejoice and be merry, let there be song and dance, but I don't think he meant it at a strip club. I hope you went to church and repented for your wayward behavior.

PopDis Cherry, its sunday and you was at church there to raise your hand to the Lord and let your voice carry to him. And you have the audacity not to alt up. This is an embarassment that we got to worship with the sort of person still in last nights club oufit, smelling like cigarettes and stale beer when we are trying to worship GOD. How do you not alt up to go to church. This is a travesty.

I want you to rethink your name online because I know you thought it was cute. But now it looks like a bad idea when you want to go to church...just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment